Did you know that now you can do even more to help the animals who are suffering as a result of someone’s cruelty? PETA, the biggest advocate and fighters for animal rights, an organization praised for their beliefs and actions all over the globe is reaching out now even further and is offering a new kind of wireless phone service. All you need to do is go to PETA Wireless or the official site of PETA and find out what is this all about.
For those of you that are still unsure if you want to do this or not and need some more info before you open a new tab in your Internet browser and type “PETA Wireless”, here are a few things that you need to know about this excellent Wireless Phone Service and what you need in order to sign up for it.
1. First, you need to be ate least 14 years old to use this Service. If you are a minor (under 18, or whatever is the majority age in your country), then one of your parents or guardians must agree to this before you can subscribe
2. PETA itself will not charge for this service, but your regular carrier charges do apply and you will still have to pay them. This means that you agree to pay to your phone service provider for this particular service and that, if you are a minor, have a permission from your parent/guardian to use the service, which he will agree to pay himself.
3. Of course, PETA will reserve the rights to change these terms at any time, or even change the service, so be sure to check for changes on a regular basis. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time, but if you continue to use them, that will be considered a sign that you have agreed and accepted the new and modified service and all of the changes that are made.
4. PETA will send to you up to 10 messages every month. The service is compatible with most modern handsets and supported by most of the larger carriers in the United States as well as in Canada
5. If you wish to unsubscribe from the service, you can either send an email to the PETA wireless address, or you can, and this is much more convenient, send a simple short text message with the word/words such as “stop all”, “end”, “quit” or “stop” to the required number.
All in all, this is a very good way to help the animals and you would do a very nice and noble thing if you would subscribe to the PETA Wireless service. It is another great way to support a really just cause.